Casper & Gambini’s – Dora
This place features a wide variety of menu items to choose from in your pursuit of pampering yourself. The most plausible feature is the utterly quick delivery and freshness of the food upon receipt.
I constantly and repeatedly opt for C&G when ordering food to my workplace which happens to be quite close to their delivery center.
The following review will be divided into 3 segments:
Presentation: The food arrives packed in “Casper & Gambini’s” branded white paper bags, The sandwiches are wrapped in “Casper & Gambini’s” branded parchment paper. The salads are served in transparent plastic boxes that feature a paper-based ribbon that reads: Fresh Salad / A selection of the finest veggies turned into savory salads. The orders are usually paired with plastic utensils, salt, a toothpick, a napkin and a small packet of Tic Tac or a couple of Smint. The food looks very appealing and the salads are vibrantly colorful. The portion size is generous. The delivery guy is wearing a C&G uniform as well. Score: 5/5
Taste: I have had the chance to try a variety of their menu items but i will be shedding light of the following:
- Cashew Chicken Rice Bowl: A tasteful combination of Hoisin Chicken and cashew with rice and a distinct sauce. A must try.
- Lasagna Bolognese Al Forno: Good portion size. The ingredients ratio was on point.
- Chef’s Panini: This menu item allows you try a variety of their sandwiches in mini portions, such as Casper’s Smoker Salmon, Basil Bresaolo, Camembert & Fig, and farmhouse chicken. It also comes paired with some chips which i personally did not like much
- Spinach Chicken Salad: A tasty salad that’s both healthy and filling.
- C and G Classic Sandwich: A simple chicken sandwich with C&G twist, this is the kind of sandwiches you order as a safe bet.
- Casper’s Chicken Caeser Salad: the Caeser dressing was very smooth and the chicken was tender.
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad: This is the best salad i’ve had from C&G a definite must-try. It features some spicy roast chicken breast along with wonton crips and a flavorful sesame vinaigrette.
- Classic Panini (Brown Baguette): Similar to the Chef’s panini but it features a different set of sandwiches, Casper’s Roast Beef, Tarragon Chicken, Best Ever Tuna, and Vegetarian Special. This also comes paired with chips. (same comment as before).
- C And G Egg Special: Next time you’re around brunch time, give this menu item a go. It features a combination of ingredients that go really well together.
- Santa-Fe Chicken Salad: A great mixture that’s not conventional and is also filling.
- Classic Chef Salad: Another Safe-Bet salad that’s fresh and tasteful.
Service: The order arrives in a record time to my workplace. The delivery guys are very polite and friendly. Score: 5/5
Overall Score: 4.83/5